Free Christmas Cake Recipe,Christmas Cheesecake Recipe,Easy Cake Recipes for X-Mas.
For those of you who are looking out for an interesting yet easy cheesecake recipe for the upcoming Christmas festival, we have a great recipe. Try the Easy Mocha Rum Cheesecake Recipe and impress your guests this Christmas.
175g Dark Chocolate, finely crushed
75g Butter, melted
½ tsp Mixed Spice
500g Cream Cheese
125g Caster Sugar
125g Dark Chocolate
150ml Sour Cream
2 tbsp Dark Rum
1 tbsp Corn flour
1 tbsp Coffee Granules
Dark Chocolate, grated
Cocoa Powder for dusting
Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans
· Take the cake tin and grease it lightly with oil or butter.
· Mix biscuits along with mixed spice and butter in a mixing bowl and mix it well and place this mixture at the base of the baking tin.
· Bake the mixture in oven for about 10 minutes and then cool it off.
· Prepare the filling by melting chocolate in a bowl over a double boiler at sim heat, while stirring it continuously.
· It’s time to combine corn flour with cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and eggs in a large bowl to make a smooth batter.
· Now, pour this mixture over the prepared base and tap the tin sharply to set the air bubbles and bake it for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until the top of the cake is set.
· When baked, remove it from the oven and cool it off in a refrigerator for about 5 hours.
· Prepare the decoration by cutting the cake into half using a sharp knife.
· Now, sprinkle the grated chocolate along with coated coffee beans and dust the cocoa powder.
· Your delicious Mocha Rum Cheesecake is now ready to be served.